Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Where, Oh Where to Have an Affair?

I feel like rhyming today. I'd also like to discuss the best location to have an affair. Remember, every detail of your affair has to be taken care of or you'll get caught. If you don't care about getting caught then just bone the chick in front of your wife, try to arrange a three-way. But for the rest of us...

Hotel: Let's start with the classic. I don't know about you but I've yet to register at a hotel that doesn't as for a credit card for "incidentals" or require some kind of photo ID. Sure, you might want to treat your lady to a class night out but it's going to be tough to explain this to your wife. If you're out of town anyway then this is ideal. Hotels are anonymous, no one cares who's coming and going.

Cheap Motel: Cheap motels just aren't as cheap as they used to be. Unless you're looking to score some crystal you should be a little bit more careful where you plop down your fifty bucks. These guys are more likely to take cash and not care who you are but you still have to be somewhat picky. Also your broad (or dude) may not like going to such a crappy place.

The Office: Step into my office and shut the door behind you. Bow chicka bow wow. This obviously goes for boning ladies at work (for a later post) but you're very likely to get caught. Very very likely. Unless you have lots of overlap in your work/real life friends this will probably never get back to your other. Work people generally accept that you have a work life and a home life and they don't need to overlap. That said, there could always be some jerk who makes it their business to screw you over.

Their House: If they're single, this is an easy one. This is especially true if they don't have a roommate. Go over and bone away. The neighbors might get annoyed at all the noise you're making but unless you get busted by the cops this is a no-lose. The only thing to watch out for is if she starts to get the wrong idea. If you start spending nights, you start leaving crap over there she might start to think you're in a real relationship. Then she might take it in her own hands to alert the wife... danger. If they're married than you're running into the same dangers as if they come to your place but the risk is on them, not you.

A Friend's Place: Sure, if you've got a friend who really doesn't give a crap about you cheating. Personally I don't let my friends know about any of this because they like my wife. If I had any "dude friends" who didn't like her at all or were cheaters themselves I might take them up on using their place but it's risky and tough to pull off.

A Secret Apartment You Only Use for Having an Affair: Who has this kind of money? If you're this rich than how about letting me use your place when you're not? C'mon, we can be buddies.

Your Place: This is the last choice. The absolute final and last choice. Nothing good can come of this (except for the sex). Your partner in cheating will want to snoop, they might see photos of you smiling with your kids and they might leave evidence. Heck, your neighbors might see them coming/going and tell your spouse. You know the cliche about the husband coming home from work early to find his wife in bed with the milkman? It's a cliche for a reason.


So each place has their pluses/minuses. Their place, if they're single, is the best choice. If they're married you can still use their place, just know the risk is on them. The times I've hooked up with other girls have been at their place. One was married and one was not. We weren't having long-term affairs but it worked out well.

2 comments:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

  2. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago. He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer. I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof for my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.


    ReplyDelete