Friday, February 3, 2012

Tools of the Cheater: Evidence to the Contrary

This is a simple one but often overlooked.

OK, so you're having an affair (or at least sneaking around behind your wife/husband's back). Good for you! The most obvious advice is to not leave any evidence of your cheating.

If you say you're going away to a conference only to hook up with your sweetie in a hotel room in St. Paul, that's fine. Only an idiot would come home with videos on their phone of the amazing sex they've been having. Don't leave directions to your girlfriend's apartment in your glove box. Stuff like that is stupid and I shouldn't even have to mention it.

I'd like to suggest leaving evidence to the contrary. This would be evidence that you're actually telling the truth about what you were doing. There are two kinds of this.

1) Fake evidence. If you said you were going to a conference then make sure you come home with stuff from the conference. Make some if you have to. If not just show up and steal a flier or two. Don't go home waving them in your wife's face but just put them in a pocket. Let it be super natural. That way if they start snooping they'll just find the stuff you planeted.

2) Real evidence when you're not cheating. If you went hunting with the boys, keep some evidence in your bag. Something really obvious. This sounds silly but if she's snooping and finds you're telling the truth when she's suspicious then she'll be less suspicious when you have no evidence either way.

Here's what I do. When I'm eating lunch alone I'll make sure I have a receipt in my wallet. That way when I take a girl out and nothing shows up she doesn't get suspicious because she saw the receipt the last time.


4 comments:

  1. What happened? Did you get caught and divorced or just not bother to cheat after years of wanting to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one sad sack and your blog is lame. For someone looking to cheat this is some of the most common (and not that great) advice out there. Dude, you're no original. They say women are dramatic but look at you, a drama king! Any man who is doing what you claim to be here is just looking for drama in his life. Be single, go screw other single people, stop trying to screw over your wife. Stop being lame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

  4. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago. He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer. I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof for my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.


    ReplyDelete