Tuesday, September 29, 2009

To Pursue Married Women?

This is a big issue I'm facing early in my cheating goals.  Should I pursue married women?

I've heard it argued that you don't want to have an affair with a woman who is single because she has nothing to lose.  A married woman (or at least a woman in a serious relationship) probably fears losing her relationship as much as I do.  She'd be OK with the "only sex" part of an affair I wouldn't have to lie to her.  We'd be in the same boat.

There are obvious challenges to sleeping with a married woman.  The first is that she might just be the flirty type and have no actual interest.  Some women think since they're married guys will assume any flirting or sexual innuendos are innocent.  This is the problem with one of my next door neighbors.  She's got an amazing body and is hot as hell.  We flirt and make jokes with each other when no one's around but she's the buttoned up type and might just be doing this because she feels "safe."  I don't want to move (or have to think of an excuse to tell my wife as to why we're moving) so I hesitate to try anything with her for fear that it might backfire.

Another problem is she, and one of the other handful of married women I know who might want to sleep with me, have husbands and that doubles the number of people I have to fool.  This is especially true if these are people I have to see in social circumstances.

The obvious solution is to not sleep with anyone my wife knows, but my wife has some pretty hot friends.  I guess I'll have to tread lightly with her friends and I can be a little more bold with the ones she doesn't know.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you've been around the ring with the relationships. If you play the area codes game, then it doesn't matter, single or married. You can jump a flight throw away the go phone and you are golden.

    It sounds like you enjoy the extra drama and adrenaline rush of cheating and playing with getting caught. If so, stick with married women, exclusively. There is a mutually understanding that they want the same thing and you guys have a lot to lose.

    Don't get with a single younger girl unless you want to bring your relationship down in flames. Jealousy and envy get the best of them when you try to exit, then you have your new hottie doing shit to ruin your relationship in desperation.

    I don't know... I like the area codes game when I'm trying not to get caught and like pursuing girls in town if I'm looking to liven up sex with the wife. For some reason, it drives my girl crazy.

    Whatever you do, don't let your meat loaf... definite way to fuck up your relationship.

    ReplyDelete