Thursday, October 29, 2009

Does my Wife REALLY Care if I Cheat?

I wonder if my wife even cares if I cheat.  She says she cares.  She says she'd leave me if I so much as touched another girl.  She acts jealous when she doesn't know where I've been but I think it's all a show.  I actually think my wife would like it if I cheated.

She's in the mood for sex once every two months.  We have sex more often than that but I think those other times she's just trying to "keep me happy."  Once every two months she approaches me with the idea of sex and we have a really fun time.  The other few times we have sex it's mechanical on her behalf and she really just wants to lie there.

If I was cheating on her and having sex regularly with someone else she wouldn't have to be bothered to have sex with me unless she really wanted to.  The rest of the time she could just talk to me and do whatever it is women want to do other than have sex.  She wouldn't feel guilty that I wasn't "satisfied" and she wouldn't have to put up with my dong.

This is too logical to actually happen.  I'm hers, she doesn't want to share me, blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment