Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Date that Was Not

That was fucking disappointing. Let's start at the beginning.

I've been flirting with this girl for months. She's a bored housewife, I'm always bored and we flirt back and forth. I do most of the flirting but there ain't no way she didn't know I wanted to bone her. We made a date a few weeks ago and had to break it off, she seemed disappointed. So when I finally get her to agree to meet me for lunch (at a place near her house) I knew I should pack my condom.

WRONG

We had lunch, chatted. She kept asking about my wife, big red flag there. She's mention our families hanging out together, red flag number two. Then when we're done she says she's going home. I say, "I'll come with you." She agrees! Finally, I'm back in plus territory here. At her place, she shows me her bedroom, we kiss...

No that doesn't happen. She gives me a tour and then pretty much waits for me to leave. Wouldn't get close enough for me to even try anything, just in case there was a shot. So I wasted an afternoon, a few lies I had to tell my wife and a few bucks on lunch for nothing. She wasn't even a good cock tease, she acted like we were two friends who had lunch together all the fucking time.

I figure there are two options here: the generous one is that she wanted my junk but was terrified of being caught or thought she couldn't go through with it after all these months of flirting. I think this is BS because she never would have invited me back to her house. We all know what happens there. No, I think the answer was that she's just a fucking idiot who thinks I flirt with her and talk about hooking up with her as a joke and we should really totally be BFFs.

Fuck that shit. I'm going to jerk off now.

1 comment:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete