Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Making Plans

Next Wednesday I'm going to get laid.  Well, that's the plan.  I'm meeting up with this chick I met through work a few years ago.  We chat online, I flirt, she accepts it.  She's married but bored as fuck.  Her husband leaves her while he goes to work all day.  I'll be sneaking in mid-afternoon for a bone session.  Or at least I'd better be.

She's not that attractive but she's got a decent body.  Fuck, I'd probably bang her if she was a fatty.  But she's not.  Much better body than my wife.  I'm pretty obvious with her that I'm interested in fucking but she just kinda half responds.  If she's going to cock tease me I might just whip it out and jizz on her face.

Ladies, there's no need to be a cocktease.  I'll report back Wednsday night about the boning or lack thereof.

What am I going to tell my wife?  Well, I planned it when she's most busy at work so hopefully there will be few e-mails and calls but I'm going golfing.  Yup, fucking golfing.  Gone for hours, I come back sweaty and there's no problems.

Let's do this!

1 comment:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete