Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's been too long.

I haven't updated this blog in forever.  I'd say that I was disappointing my loyal readers but I'm really not.  No one reads this shit.  Why should you?  It's a guy who's sole goal is to cheat on his wife.

Well, I'm working now.  I like working because if I'm home a little late or if I'm not able to answer my phone for a couple hours during the day.  Problem is, there are no (and I mean no) potential girls to bang in my office.  It's all dudes and 50 year old married chicks.  If I'm going to risk my marriage I don't want to do it for a stale piece of ass.

I'm looking at a few weeks of unemployment in the next few months.  I've got a few housewives that are begging for my junk, I might just let them have it.  Alright, maybe not begging but a couple are asking quite nicely.

On a related note, fuck newly married chicks.  They think they're special and don't need my cock because they are getting it on the regular back at home.  Give them a couple years and they'll be fucking around like the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment